Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

30 Day Photography Challenge

For the month of March, I've started a 30 day photography challenge on my Facebook page.  I found  the challenge on Pinterest (of course.)

Here's what I have so far:

Day 1 - a self portrait

Day 2 - what I wore

Day 3 - clouds
 
 
I took the challenge to get my creativity flowing again. It's helping and getting me to look at things in different ways. I didn't want to do the 'what I wore' day and it turns out that I'm really quite fond of that picture. And I stood for about an hour looking at the clouds to get the above shot. It could have been better, but we had a very cloudy/rainy day, so there wasn't much contrast.
 
I'm looking forward to completing the rest of the 27 days.
 
Peace, Love and Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment